No products in the cart.
What Makes Us Different?
- We only obtain raw Virgin Remy hair directly cut from ponytails, therefore all of the cuticles are facing the same direction. (So you don’t have to worry about the hair looking matted after you wash it…)
- We seal all hair wefts with glue, so when you are running a brush or fingers through your hair it won’t shed all over the place. Doing this will also keep the wefts thin to make the hair easier to weave and lay flat.
- Not only do we remove any nits by hand, but we also use organic apple cider vinegar and organic shampoos to sanitize our hair. We don’t use insecticides, harsh detergents, or anything else unnecessary for the simple fact that it damages the hair and will make your head itch! No head patting necessary…(our weave is itch-free)
- We don’t use any chemicals, perms, or hot curling irons on our hair not only does this prevent damage but it also stops the smell that you can get from chemically altering or coloring bundles.
- These are just some of the measures that we take in order to make our hair durable, shiny, and ensure that it will last!
- We have Malaysian Remy, Brazilian Remy, Cambodian Remy, Peruvian Remy, and Indian Remy! There is no upcharge for the Remy hair that you choose.
- PLUS We will ship your order the same day if placed before 3 P.M. Eastern Standard Time and we will provide you with a tracking number for all purchases!